Thursday, November 15, 2012

California Day 6 - La Habra Children's Museum

I found a Children's Museum and by the ratings on the internet I decided it would be a good place to try out. I put the address in my phone and we headed out.  The parking lot is not right next to the museum so we almost missed it.  
The boys had a lot of fun playing in all of the different rooms they had there. 

They played in the kitchen (DJ's favorite),
 dug up fossils,
 
filled up a car with gas,
shopped for food,
rang people out at the cash register,
saw huge dinosaurs,
grizzly bears,
coyote,
lions,
antlers (if you remember from Vegas, Jason put antlers on the boys' heads and that is what Alex is doing),
bobcats,
music,
played with trains,
colored dinosaurs,
played more music,
dressed up,
explored,
sang pretty music,
made a turkey hat,
rode the carousel,
drove a bus,
and even rode dinosaurs.
We had a fun day!  What a great place to find!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog and photos! Glad you enjoyed your trip! I am a local La Habra IT Consultant and I provide La Habra SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and La Habra Web Design if you are ever interested!

    ReplyDelete