Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Day

Christmas morning 
 We set out a camera and caught the big guy in action.
 Santa got all of the kids candy coal in their stockings,  silly santa!
 I love the excitement of it all!


 Can you guess who picked this shirt out for daddy?





 I love all of the reactions!
 This kid thought he knew which game he was unwrapping, but little did he know it was a new Minecraft game.  (I DO NOT understand that game in the least!)


DJ opened a present from Alex and attacked him with a huge hug because he was so happy with what he received.  I love watching the boys pick presents out for other people because they really think about what that person would want and like, and from the looks of it, Alex did a really good job!
 It was a white Christmas morning so Sarah had to go out and try her new coat and boots out.
 After all of the presents were opened we had a little time before church so we played a bit.  This is why I get up early Christmas morning and get ready, to see my kids enjoy their new things.
 Santa was crazy and brought the boys a Kindle Fire.
 We got all fancy and went to church.  What a great and special way to spend part of Christmas morning.

 We traveled over to my parents house for a late breakfast and gift exchange.





We have been greatly blessed this season with family, love, and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment