Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Dawson

We woke up this cute little man to have breakfast in bed.  This ended up being his highlight of his day.
(He tells everyone now that when it's your birthday you get to eat in your bed.)
 He was so excited when later he got a lot of broccoli, yep he is a veggie monster.
I can't believe this guy is already 4! Time really does fly.
 We went out for birthday ice cream.
 The boys loved that it was dipped in butterscotch.  
 Later that night we played marble racing.
 DJ with his cute birthday crown.
This day 4 years ago I became the happiest person in the world!  My little man was born and I got to meet and hold him for the first time.  I am so grateful everyday that his birth parents chose me to be Dawson's mommy! They are such amazing and selfless people!  I can never say thank you enough for allowing me to become a mom!  I am so grateful that we have an open adoption and that DJ knows his birth parents!  We love getting together with them and are so excited to see them for his party! 
I LOVE you my big 4 year old, Dawson Jay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment